IWS, a national marketing agency, is seeking an Account Manager in our Washington, D.C. office. Our DC office is in We Work’s Wonder Bread Factory location.
We want you to grow and succeed. We will invest in you. In return, we expect a commitment to excellence. That doesn’t mean mistakes will not be made but we want our team to always be learning, growing and getting to the next level for our clients and our agency.
Egos are left at the door and we have fun. It’s why we moved into the Wonder Bread Factory.
- Develop and execute traditional, digital and content marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Campaign monitoring and optimization
- Interact with client’s point of contact including the running of routine meetings
- Staying up-to-date on client’s business and industry standards
- Working with the creative and production teams
- Be a great teammate
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a client service/account management in a marketing agency, pr firm or in-house marketing team
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with audience building and content marketing on major social media platforms
- Passion for marketing and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
About IWS, Benefits and How to Apply
IWS is a national marketing agency that has been in business for 18 years. The agency is privately owned and has offices in Phoenix, San Diego and Washington, D.C.
We offer competitive benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
To apply, please send a resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time